Before you can start playing music, you need to connect your device to your location using a pairing code. This article covers how to pair your player on all available platforms.
How to pair your first player
1. To access a pairing code, you need to create a location on your account. Follow this getting started guide to add your first location.
2. Once you choose to activate your account please click on which device you want to pair.
How to pair future players
Follow these instructions if you have at least one active location that you play music from on your account and want to add a new one.
1. Log into business.soundtrackyourbrand.com with your email address and password.
2. Click on "Locations" in the top menu. Choose to create a new one, or click on the name of a current one.
3. Under "Setup zone", click on which device you want to pair and follow the steps bellow.
Mobile/tablet or Windows
1. Select which platform you want to download the app on.
2. Once you have downloaded the app tap the ''I have an app" button. A pairing code will appear.
3. Open the application, enter the code and press connect player.
4. Your device is now connected which means you can start playing music. Enjoy!
1. To connect your Soundtrack Player please enter the Device ID found on the device.
2. Once your have entered your device ID your Soundtrack Player will be connected which means you can start playing music. Enjoy!