Our Spotify Business player for Windows is available for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
1. Download the Windows player. Please note that it's not the same program as the Spotify desktop client.
2. Install the program on your computer. Spotify Business should start once installed, if not, start the program manually by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
3. Connect the audio cable between the computer and your speakers, make sure you have Internet access.
4. Enter the pairing code. Haven't got one? Contact your Spotify Business admin.
5. Enjoy the music!
Installing this package as admin is not permitted
Spotify Business should be installed with user credentials and not logged in as an administrator. Find more information here.
Learn your way around the app
The Windows application runs as a program in the background. Start the music by double-clicking the Spotify Business icon on your desktop. In the tray you can right-click the player icon to:
- See what track is currently playing
- Start or pause the music
- Skip to the next track
- Open the Display mode (this will open your browser and let you show what music is currently playing)
- Open our help pages
- Quit the player
If at anytime you need to make adjustments to your account or the music playing, you can do so by logging in to your account at www.soundtrackyourbrand.com.
Check out this guide for fast and easy troubleshooting.