This error message is shown when we can’t connect to your device. If your device downloaded music to its disc, it might be playing music in offline mode. If no music is playing, try these steps to get reconnected:
Device connected via WiFi
1. Check if you have an internet connection by visiting a random website, e.g. www.soundtrackyourbrand.com.
2. Check your WiFi settings.
3. If possible, try another WiFi network to see if that works better.
Device connected via ethernet cable
1. Make sure the device is connected to internet via an ethernet cable.
2. Try connecting the ethernet cable to another device to see if it works.
3. Check if other services connected to your switch have internet access.
4. Check your firewall settings and make sure the correct ports are open. Find them in here.
5. Visit https://auth.api.soundtrackyourbrand.com/ when you're on the same network as the device to see if you can connect to our service. You'll see a "hello" if everything's OK. We recommend you use Chrome when doing so.
6. Switch out the ethernet cable.
Still experiencing issues? Follow our troubleshooting guides here: